Featured Post

I Love My Reclaimed Wood Coop

In the Fall of 2015 my husband and I made the decision to tear our back porch off the house. We had found  (during a stre...

Friday, April 29, 2016

Fried Egg Sandwich - The Fresh Egg Cookbook Recipe #2


So I cooked breakfast for the family this morning, before work and school, for the first time in ages. Everyone has gone their own way in the mornings for so long, but I super wanted to try this one and thought it would be a perfect way to start the day. I was right.

This was super easy, just making a sandwich with the perfect ingredients. Normally I like eggs over easy, but I decided I didn't want these to be that messy. So I broke the yolks as I was frying these eggs, got the bacon fried up, toasted the english muffins and threw a touch of butter on them, then I slapped it all into a sandwich with a slice of cheddar cheese.

Delicious, wonderful, having these as often as possible. Booya.


No comments:

Post a Comment