Featured Post

I Love My Reclaimed Wood Coop

In the Fall of 2015 my husband and I made the decision to tear our back porch off the house. We had found  (during a stre...

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Abbreviations for Chicken Folks to use Online


Recently I was running through one of the Facebook groups I follow and someone asked if there was a list of the abbreviations folks tend to use when posting or commenting. Someone replied and said that people would be happy to help them if they asked each time. People in these groups are very helpful, true, but posting a list people could quickly check is a less cumbersome option and many of us take for granted knowing the millions of things we've learned in chicken keeping.

So below is my list (in alpha order by abbreviations and by terminology) I put together based on what I've seen and surfing around on the net a bit to see what other people tend to find important.

I tried to stick to terms specific to poultry. If you're looking for more universal terms (i.e., LOL, BTW, IMHO) Google is your friend. 

If anyone has any additions, please comment below and I will happily add them to the list. Meanwhile, if you'd like a downloadable PDF, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment